Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting big

Time sure goes by fast when you are busy. 

Being pregnant with Cameron I remembered every detail. I knew how many weeks and days I was throughout the entire pregnancy, I wrote down a lot of what was going on, I blogged on a regular basis....He couldn't get here soon enough.
Once he came, time moved faster and I felt like he was growing up right before my eyes. 

Enter second child. Time SPEEDS by.
I was lucky to remember my due date, let alone how far along I was.
Poor girl rarely gets blogged about, has less than 1/2 the pictures we have of Cam at her age  
and time does not stop!

Here she is almost 6 months!

Love this girl!

 As fast as I feel Ali is getting, this boy hasn't stopped.
Doesn't he look SO grown up here?
Oh man!

No comments: