Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick or Treat!

I loved Halloween so much this year. I knew Ali had to be a ladybug because we call her Ali bug. (Plus, doesn't every baby girl need to be a ladybug their first halloween?)
Cam wanted to be a bug like her, and talked about it for months. He couldn't decide between a rolly polly or a dragonfly. Both costumes were impossible to find online or at stores, so I knew I would need to make it. I was pretty scared for that responsibilty and surely procrastinated until the last minute (week before halloween) but we did it! Cam was a dragonfly. The best dragonfly ever! I was more than pleased with our design and Cam got lots of compliments while we were out that day.
Scott and I don't usually dress up. Halloween dressing up isn't our thing. With Cam being older and more into the holidays, we had to dress up too. We would have been duds if we didn't!
I was a butterfly and Scott was a bug catcher. It was so fun and I am so glad it all came together so nicely. Yay for easy costumes!

Here is my gorgeous Ladybug!
(5 months)










No comments: