Friday, July 25, 2008
The earlier the better.
Well, we've officially completed 39 weeks of Sara's pregnancy. Despite all of the pep talks, begging and pleading directed toward little Cameron, he is still refusing to come out. Wednesday afternoon, I went with Sara to yet another doctor appointment to see what kind, if any, progress was being made. Unfortunately, Dr. Barton was being paged at the very moment he was supposed to being seeing us, so we saw him for literally less than 60 seconds. He did a quick exam and told us Sara was dilated to about a 3 and was still right around 80% effaced. He said her cervix is ready and agreed to the idea of scheduling an induction. So, we have scheduled an induction for Wednesday, the 30th. However, we are planning to call the hospital early Monday morning to see if they can fit us in on Monday. We are keeping our fingers crossed that either things happen naturally this weekend or we can go in on Monday. Sara is to the point where she is uncomfortable at all times. I can only imagine what it must be like. So, as far as I'm concerned, the earlier the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At the end of my pregnancy, I'd be complaining about how awful I felt and John would ask, "is it really that bad?" Yes. Yes it is.
Post a Comment