Monday, August 25, 2008

Falling in love

Here are some more pictures of our little Cameron. I fall in love with him more and more each day.

Being a mom is harder than I thought but is getting easier everyday. Scott has done a fantastic job at being a dad from day 1 and I have learned so much from him. I am so grateful to have a fabulous husband that spends so much time taking care of his family. We love you Scott!

Cameron is doing great! He went to his 2 week check up last week and is gaining so much weight!
He was 9 lbs 5 oz and 22 1/2 inches.
I am so glad he is healthy and happy and going to be a little chubbers!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't love beautiful? It's true what they say about having a baby changes everything.
He is so cute. He does resemble little Max. I think it's because they both are going to be little chubbers.
I love the pictures I plan to make another copy of some of them.
Take care,
Love, Aunt Diane

jamie said...

What a beautiful baby boy! In my experience (all three years of it, I'm still a newbie), I'm still falling in love every day. They just get better and better the older they get.

Lauri said...

Did Scott Bob take those pictures? They are great! Cameron is so adorable! I just want to kiss his cute little cheeks!