Friday, June 19, 2009

First haircut

I finally caved and agreed to letting Cam get a haircut. As the mini-mullet fell on the colorful floor, all I could do was hold back the tears and snap a few shots. I was so proud of him. He did not cry once! I was armed with all of his favorite toys to calm his nerves once he saw the scissors, but he sat there calmly, watching Baby Einstein, as if he had done this a 1000 times before.
I was able to gather up a few strands to put in a baggy that I will save forever.
He looks even more like a little boy. When I see the back of his head, I wait to see a toddler turn and look at me. Here I have this beautiful 10 month old growing up EVERYDAY.




He was so serious when she got close to his ears. I have trained him well. He has months of experience due to my obsession with getting every piece of wax out of his ears!


Alright Lady, I have had enough! My mom said only a TRIM!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay for a first haircut! He is such a little man. Oh my goodness. I can't wait to see it in person tomorrow morning.

jamie said...

Max hasn't needed a haircut yet. His hair barely grows at all! Cam sure is looking handsome!

Ginger said...

So cute!! He looks like a little boy...you are right on that one. I love his "serious" face. Adorable. Have a fun weekend and good luck with the yard sale! Wish I could be there!

UtahJenny said...

Ohhhh My!!! This is why I can't take my baby for a haircut yet, I think I'll just bawl my eyes out! He just looks so grown up and handsome!

Dave said...

Wow!! He was so well behaved, Cam did a good job...Campbell will have to take some lessons before his fisrt haircut.

Patty said...

Your posts always makes me laugh!! Cam is such an adorable kid! I love how he smiles to the camera, looks like one of those magazine babies!!!