Here is Cam with his treasured spoon from dinner, he is about to knock the chicken out!
We also had...
We did ok, not as well as we hoped, due to the weather. We will hopefully have one again soon when it is nicer!
2 - 21 oz cans of apple filling
2 1/2 cups of granola
1/3 cup of sugar
1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
grease crock pot, pour in ingredients in order listed above, cook on low for 3 hours...ENJOY!
A bike trailer! It also turns into a jogger stroller as seen below.
Also, it is official, Scott is employed! He accepted a job with the Utah Grizzlies on Monday!
What relief I felt when he told me he was offered the job. I just couldn't stop crying! I get to be home with my baby again, and enjoy being a stay at home mommy!!
I will continue to work 12 hours a week, by my choice, just to get out occasionally and earn some extra spending money!
I am so grateful for our friends and family that have supported us through this tough time. I am so grateful for my job and how wonderful they have been during this as well.
Scott did such a good job taking care of Cameron. I know he is going to miss spending as much time with him, but is looking forward to getting out and working. YAY!!!!
Scott did such a good job taking care of Cameron. I know he is going to miss spending as much time with him, but is looking forward to getting out and working. YAY!!!!
3 comments:
Yah!!! Congrats Scott! That is the best news I've heard in a long time! I am sooo excited!...I'm almost crying! Yah!!!
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! When you do the yard sale again let me know! Where did you find the bike trailer? Looks like a good one!
Congrats to Scott! It's a relief to hear our friends are doing great. And by the way, I made the apple crisp for Chris's family and everybody loved!!! It's a really yummy dessert (and easy to make it!)
Post a Comment