Sunday, June 14, 2009

This weekend we...

Went to the Bountiful Car Show...

Cam was so excited to see his friend Campbell there! My friend's dad was showing his car and let us put the kids in the back. I was so scared their spit would rub the paint off!!!


We went to a baptism...
This cute boy, Tito, in Scott's family ward got baptized on Saturday. (He is on the left)
His brother, Mierco, said the closing prayer. How sweet it is to hear little kids pray! He said was thankful Tito could be baptized and become a man today.
Then, I got to meet my good friend's little baby! Landon Scott. He is such a precious little man. I am so glad he is here and everything went well.
It was a great weekend. One of my favorites!

3 comments:

Julie W said...

That does sound like a fun weekend!

Kim & Campbell said...

It was so good to see you guys, we will really get together soon! Thanks for inviting us!

UtahJenny said...

I love car shows ... what fun! That white one is a beauty!