FYI: Cam had just started saying poo poo the day I took this. I do not usually ask him to speak such words. I was teasing him earlier in the day during a poo poo change and he mocked me. He was obsessed with the word for the majority of the day.
He usually says either dog or barks like a dog when we mention it. Not sure what his deal was during this taping! When I showed him this tape he was laughing at himself and repeating quickly everything I had said....oh that boy...camera shy!
Also, he can say more words and point to his nose, eyes, ears and mouth...that video...soon!
4 comments:
Cam is so cuuute!!! That's a funny video, although for some reason I can't hear it very well (not sure if it is the internet conection.)
I can't wait to see him again! You are so lucky to have such a cute kid!!! :)
Oh my heavens!!! What a little man ... he is doing great. He has a funny sense of humor - I love it. My guy isn't quite so talkative, but they all do their own thing! Anyhow, absolutely adorable ... can't wait for more!
I'm pretty sure on every post you do I write, "oh my gosh he is so cute!" All I have to say to this one is, seriously, he is SO cute!
Seriously, don't you love it how they will often not stop saying all those words, but the second you turn on a camera, they clam all up? So cute, though. He's such a happy kid.
Post a Comment