Cam has done so well though. As you will see from the video, he still wanted to play a little throughout the day.
Most of the time he just wanted to cuddle and watch Elmo.
Scott was sick too, and needed to stay home from work for 2 days per the Dr's request. It was fun to have him around...well no...it really wasn't. He just slept and took medicine. I felt so bad for him too. Thankfully everyone is feeling better and on the mend.
Here is a couple cute pictures of Cam relaxing during Sesame Street. By the way, did I mention I LOVE Sesame Street? Somehow it holds Cameron's interest the entire show! I know, I know a whole hour straight of TV is not good, but I need to get stuff done around the house! It is educational. They have the word of the day and all. I at least use the word 3 times after the show that day so he can remember. Yesterday's was Camouflauge : )
Here is a video that shows what I was trying to explain in the post below with his "superman" smile pose.
Please note: I DO know the words to "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes." I say here: head, shoulders, knees and CHEESE because I was trying to get Cam to smile. He didn't realize I was taping him.
There is another video to complete this with him dancing and blowing me a kiss, but I for some reason cannot upload it. I will try later.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh Sara he is so cute! Seeing him makes me super excited to have a little boy :)
I am so glad that everyone is on the mend. I hate being sick, I hate taking medicine...so I feel really bad when Campbell gets sick. We have been sick this week, and to hear Campbell with a cold makes me so sad too.
what a good boy (Cameron), I am glad the fever didn't get him too down.
we are going to slc this weekend but maybe next?
I love the pics you guys take of Cam. He seems to be such a happy kid!! He could be on a cover of a famous baby magazine!!
What a cutie he is Sara! I'm glad to hear/see that he is doing better. Having sick kids is never fun and I agree with you that it is scary. Hope all is well now.
I can't believe Cameron just barely had his first fever ever, that's amazing. Alexis had her first fever at like 2 months old...& I totally didn't know what to do! Now she's had a ton of them. So glad everyone's feeling better. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately. Cam seriously has the cutest little smile, I love it!
Post a Comment