Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mall Santa

Last year we weren't able to make it to any Santa, mall or ward, so I have zero pictures of the jolly man and Cam. Scott actually had one Saturday off in the last 10 or so, so we headed to the mall for a visit. The line was surprisingly short. I thought we would have to wait forever. We finally made it up front, Cam in an awesome mood, cousins around, Grandpa there, and yep he CRIED. It was so funny. Scott and I had to sit with Santa before Cam would have anything to do with him. By the end, Cam was waving bye and smiling.
Sure didn't get the picture. It was waaay too expensive and it didn't turn out too well. Cam wasn't smiling and Santa had a weird gaze. So another year done and still no picture for memories!
Aaron, Cam and Lauren

I took Cam to Dairy Queen for being such a good sport. He loved his ice cream!


Cam's ice cream drunk eyes.

3 comments:

UtahJenny said...

Just say no to Mall Santas ... and yes to darling babies! Santa always makes my babies cry, I swear it gets funnier with each kid - I'm such a bad mom!!!! ;)

jamie said...

Alex has always loved Santa, since he was an itty bitty baby and I always got a great smile out of him on Santa's lap. This year, Max HATED santa. Alex is on his lap smiling away and Max is crying and begging to get away from this scary guy! I always buy the pictures though. It's crazy expensive, but it's only once a year and it's one of the few traditions I have. Plus, this year's photo with the angry santa, smiling Alex and worried looking Max is a classic!

Josh and Anna said...

I heard they won't even let you take pictures with your own camera with the mall santa! Maybe your ward will have a Santa or something. Oh well, the "after santa" pictures are just as cute!