Friday, January 22, 2010

Drop it like it's hot

I promise we did not teach Cam how to "drop it". He just started doing it this morning to a commerical, and I had to get it on video.

He is a good little dancer boy. He has such good rhythm, it is amazing to watch if you ask me! He takes after his mommy for sure. All my girlfriends in MI, please confirm this! : )

Whenever he hears any music he is bouncing and wiggling around. It is the funniest when we are at a store that plays loud music.

5 comments:

UtahJenny said...

So Stinkin' CUTE!

Gianne said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!

Jessica and Tim said...

I couldn't see the videos. I'll have to try again later. How's Cam feeling?

Marci said...

He he that is adorable. He seriously has rythm.

Allison said...

That is too cute! Sara he must get his dance moves from you, I remember the Redford days!! Hahaha