Sunday, March 28, 2010

Animal Train

          The other night daddy was out and we stayed home to play.
 This is what we did the WHOLE time.
He sure does love is animals.
Could I possibly love this little boy any more?

By the way
Costco has the best strawberries right now...strawberry jam anyone? 

4 comments:

jk.jorgensen said...

Oh my gosh I miss little man so much!!! He has gotten so big so fast. We for sure need to plan a play date. When Scott is haning out with his friends let me know and we can come visit.

Josh and Anna said...

Where did your baby go, and where did that grown up little boy come from!! Those pictures really show how big he is getting! {Still adorable though!}

Kim & Campbell said...

How fun, I love that Cameron can pay attention long enough to do something...He looks so intense (he must be a thinker). I'll take some jam off your hands...Please.

Tracey said...

He is so adorable! ...and that jam looks YUMMY!!