Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bowling Baby

This weekend we took Cam bowling for the first time. He, of course, was in heaven the whole time! I was a little weary to take him, but he survived and did not get run down by any balls.
He had a hard time understanding that he couldn't run after the balls though.
As soon as we got inside and he saw what everyone was doing he was swinging his arm so high and hard to mock them. It was hilarious. Score for 1 game: 48
He tried this the last few frames...increasing our score
The "real" way


The arm swing...
Our best buds, Non and Ach




7 comments:

Lauri said...

Cute cute cute!! Looks like you had fun! We love bowling! I wish we lived closer!

jk.jorgensen said...

He is so dang cute!!!! I can't believe that he is getting so big. I just want to squeeze him to piece's!

UtahJenny said...

cute cute cute!!!

Tracey said...

How fun are you?!!! You guys are such good parents!...always doing fun things with Cam. Looks like he had a great time:)

Kim said...

How fun to take him bowling! Looks like a great time.

Kim & Campbell said...

WOWEE! Looks like fun.

Hillary said...

Hi just noticed you had a blog now I can blog stalk you!! Send me your email and I'll invite you to ours.