Cam loves to pick up heavy things and help out. You name it and he will pick it up, or at least try. Some of my favorites to watch? Grocery bags filled with canned goods, 5 pound weights (no joke!), his riding toy truck, diaper bag, and his story book movies.
Tonight he was helping clean up his bucket of trucks and I was lucky enough to get him on video.
Don't you just love the way he says "heavy"?
Or am I the only one that knows that is what he is saying because I am the mommy?
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That does look pretty heavy and I could absolutely tell what he was saying. What a good helper! I'll be sure to check out Scott's hair next time we sit behind you!
ha! That is so cute. That's what I say when I lift things too. I want people to know how hard I'm working
So cute! I love their little voices, and words that only you can understand:) Alexis loves to carry things lately too. She always has to carry one of the bags from the grocery store.
He is too cute!
Post a Comment