I know, I know, I should have waited to have his pictures done when he turned 2 but I couldn't wait! What's 2 months anyway??
We had the fabulous Karina do our pictures again. She did our family pictures when Cam turned one too.
She did great! I can't decide on a favorite.
I spared you just a little, and didn't post ALL of them...but most of them!
(Mom-here is the precious face you get to see in a couple days!! Get ready!)














8 comments:
That last one is PERFECT ... and they are all great photos - just love the look on his face in the last one - PRECIOUS!
Those turned out SO cute!! And I'm lovin that green chair....where'd you get it. Someone who obviously has GREAT taste in green chairs!
They are awesome Sara, but why didnt Scott take them!
They turned out great! He is so stinkin cute and well any of them are worth printing, but my favorite is the one with him sitting in the tire.
P.S. I want to play... whats you schedule like?
What a handsome little man! I can't believe he's already 2!! I love the dandilion ones, and the last one, but they're all adorable!
Those are great pictures!
Those are so darling! I can't believe what a good smiler he is for the camera! I have a very hard time getting Alexis to smile for the camera.
He is the most photogenic kid I have ever seen. Adorable!
Post a Comment