Scott's sweet Grandma passed away Friday morning after a hard battle with pancreatic cancer.
This picture was taken a year ago, at Cameron's first birthday, her with her grandchildren.
Grandma Bennett was such a great women that helped EVERYONE she could, especially her family. She was a great example to so many.
These past few weeks I have been able to see her daily since she has been staying with Scott's family. She and I were able to get to know each other a lot better and I am extremely grateful for that.
It was an honor to help her with the little things she was unable to do. Lady did such an awesome job taking care of her mother and has taught me many things throughout this. The whole family did all they could during this time and it was a great example of how families work together in times of trial.
Lady, I am so proud of you. You are amazing and I know your mom appreciated every thing you did for her. I love you!
Grandma, We miss you. Thank you for making sweet memories with all of us this last little while. I am so happy you are with your loved ones again and are free from pain. We will see you again someday and what a great day that will be for us all!
We love you!!

1 comment:
Sara, first of all I love you! And thank you for all you do for Lady and my dear mom!!! Your such a sweet soul!
Post a Comment