Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cam Lessons


"You see this Ali? Now, do you remember what this one is called?"

"Good job baby girl! That IS a stegosaurus!"

Gosh, I love watching him play with her. He says the cutest stuff and really feels like she is talking to him. If she is babbling, I will ask him what she is saying. It's so cute to hear what he comes up with. Most of the time though, he claims she is talking about a lizard.

Driving home last night Ali was crying and hungry. We were in the neighborhood and Cam says to Ali,
"I know. I'm scared too. It's ok though. It's just dark and that is the shadow from the tree!"

1 comment:

Josh and Anna said...

What a sweet big brother he is! It will be fun to see how they bond and their relationship develops as she gets older. Cute, cute kids:)