Wednesday, September 21, 2011

State Fair

We were able to take the kids to the state fair this year. We got a great deal on tickets (5 bucks for both of us! Kids were free.)
Cam loves to go and see all the animals and ride the big yellow slide. I love to go and see all the fun vendors they have. I am always tempted to buy everything! Good thing Scott regulated that!

We went the same night as Scott's cousins, so we met up with them toward the end of the night. Cam LOVES his cousins. He loves the word cousins. He loves playing with cousins and is always coloring a picture for one of them. I adore that about him and hope that he always has a relationship with all of them.

Here he is with Grant. He walked around the entire time we looked at the animals holding his hand. It was so precious!


Cam loves little kids and babies and is so good at making them laugh.
He got Grayson to laugh a few times.

Cam insisted that riding a pony had to happen this time. I was a little hesitant because we attempted a pony ride at the Davis fair a few weeks earlier where he had a fit and cried the entire time.
 I told him that he couldn't cry if he went this time.
"Sure Mom! I don't cry. Mine loves ponies!"


.3 seconds into the ride:
This face. He cried the whole time and begged Scott to take him off.
That sure didn't happen though, we had to get our 5 bucks worth. (Even if he didn't cry, it wasn't worth 5 bucks. It lasted maybe 30 seconds.)

The boys got to do a quick game of mini-golf.

The best ride of all!

Cam was able to go 3 times. He didn't want to get off!

Ali in the moby wrap I am borrowing from a friend. (LOVE IT) Scott was fretting the whole time thinking I was going to drop her. He tied the wrap around me so tight my eyes were about to bulge out!
She looks pretty unsafe huh?
;)

1 comment:

Lauri said...

We had so much fun with you guys! We need to play more often! Seriously!