Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend ride

Last Friday we wanted to go on a bike ride and break in the new Schwinn. This is what happened when we tried...
Cam HATED his helmet. I can see why, mine is not very comfortable.
We gave it a break, ate, napped, and introduced again...
YEAHH! Then it wasn't so bad. I think its funny his cute little ears poke out. I tried tucking them under, it was useless.

He tries to pull it off occasionally but once he starts riding, he is too distracted to worry about it.

We all had so much fun and can't wait to be a biker family this summer!

8 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

FUN! I am so proud of his new trick and his adaptablility. It is amazing how big they are getting and how quickly things change. he looks so cute in all of his pictures, even the one he is crying in (especially). What a cute boy! We miss you guys!

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

How fun! I wish so much that we had bikes for our family!

Patty said...

My goodness! Cam is growing so fast! He has the cuttest smile ever! He looks like a big boy on that little chair attached to the bike.

Brit said...

All I can say is... SOOO CUTE!!

Lauri said...

That is so darn cute! I love the pic of the boys!

jamie said...

Ok, where did you get the wee helmet? I have one for Alex, but I couldn't find one to fit Max's little noggin.

And I LOVE that the ears poke out! so cute!

Star said...

Soooo cute!

AC said...

Seriously, his little face, even when upset is SO adorable!