Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Warm River

Every year Scott's family camps at Warm River (in Idaho by Ashton) for a week. Last year my belly was ready to explode and I could barely sleep comfortable at home, let alone on an air mattress, so we skipped out. We were able to go for the weekend this year and had so much fun. I of course had anxiety the couple days before hand, preparing everything and worrying how Cam would do. I am glad to say he did well! He slept in his pack n' play and didn't even wake up during the first night. 2nd night...was a little different! He didn't seem to ever get in a really deep sleep and woke up to every sound. It didn't help we had a yappy dog in the site next to ours.
We can't wait for next time. Cam will be bigger and able to do more!

Here we are at Cave Falls, 20 miles from the campsite. Stephen preparing to get in our picture!

Cam sticking his feet in the water, he liked it!
Stephen, Aaron and Lauren...not sure where Alesia was?
Warm River runs right through the site. It is so gorgeous and tons of fun to float down. I was a little nervous but let Scott take Cam down on the tube. He had a blast and went 2 more times!
I lathered that baby in so much sunscreen his hair was horrendous looking.

Last but not least, the packing up! Ughh that has got to be the worst part...besides unpacking once you get home. Here is Papa, Robby and Kailey trying to get all the air out of the tent.

No comments: