Cam has so much fun riding on his new truck. He laughs so hard when ever it moves when he pushes the button. We always have to remind him to tuck his feet. Just hilarious!!
Why does your boy seem so much older than mine ... I must be baby-ing mine a little too much! He's our last though ... so I feel like I can get away with it.
6 comments:
That is so cute! My youngest siblings had something like that and it was there all time favorite toy.
How funny - looks like we need a playdate!!! ;)
Why does your boy seem so much older than mine ... I must be baby-ing mine a little too much! He's our last though ... so I feel like I can get away with it.
Oh fun truck!
I hope you guys had a great Christmas!
How fun is that! I love the little truck. You're right, we need to get together soon!
Looks like you guys had a FANTABULOUS Christmas! Cam riding on that little truck is so stinkin' cute!
He is such a cute boy! I love it.
Post a Comment