Thursday, July 2, 2009

11 months

We are one month away from my little BABY turning 1 year old! I cannot believe how fast time goes by when you have a child!
Cam is growing and changing everyday. He is a master crawler and enjoys getting into EVERYTHING! Whenever we go into another room, with in seconds we hear a panting baby crawling as fast as he can to get to us.
He is now weighing in at 23.5 pounds. Not sure on the height. When we go for his 1 year appt we will find out.
I cannot wait to stay at home again and be there for all the milestones that are going to take place! 1 more week!!!


Here is that picture that got deleted on the last post...

4 comments:

jamie said...

I don't know how it will be for you when Cam turns one. With Alex I was all "YAY! ONE! WOO HOO! BRING IT ON!" With Max I was all tears and "my BABY! BOO HOO HOO HOO!". Have some tissues on hand, you know, just in case :)

I am so happy for you that you get to be home again with him!

Tia Langston said...

Man! All of our friends' kids are big and chunky....what is going on with mine??? I really do feed them!!!

Kim & Campbell said...

We Love you Cam! Time flies when you are having fun! We had such a good time with you guys and can't wait to do it again!

UtahJenny said...

Oh, he looks so darling asleep in the car ... I am so excited for you to get to be home with him - let's have a baby play date sometime!!! :) And as for Tia's comment, I didn't get a chunky one until my 4th ... so get busy lady ;)