Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Festivities

I'll be honest, I am not much in the mood to blog. Not sure if it is because it's Monday or that we just did a TON of stuff and I don't want to write about it!
Here are some pictures from this busy, fun weekend.
Centervillle Kid's Parade - Friday night
Centerville Parade - Saturday morning
Cam being super patriotic!
Ha ha...this one makes me smile!


more parade....
Cam eating a Hawaiian ice...he LOVED it!
Founders park in Centerville - Saturday afternoon
A family picture. It was so hard to get everyone looking at the camera, then when we finally did, Papa looks at Lady!
This is our goofy shot. I think Stephen's face is hilarious...and Robby's!
Cam enjoying his first fireworks Saturday night at the DATC. After the first few he was not very interested, he was really tired!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun this weekend! I love the family photos and the very last one of Cam watching the fireworks! That one NEEDS to be scrapbooked!

Kim & Campbell said...

Fun! Holidays are crazy... that is a good shot of Cameron waving his flag, and loving it! good time good times.

Rachael said...

It looks like your fourth of July was awesome! I love the pictures of Cam waving his little flag.

Jon said...

This is really sad... Scott's goofy smile is the same as my real one! Ahhhh, crap.