Wednesday, September 1, 2010

4 Generations

Grandpa Talbot was visiting from St. George this month, which made for a perfect opportunity to take a few Talbot generation pictures. We met at the Smolka's house (I LOVE them!) for a BBQ and took some shots after.
I am so so so glad we were able to do them. They turned out great! I got a few pictures on my camera, but Papa did the "professional" ones.

Grandpa Talbot is the sweetest man. He is so fun to talk to and has great stories. He has always welcomed us in his home when we drive through/by St. George and we enjoy visiting with him and Joyce each time.
He tells the funniest jokes and reminds us all, every time we see him, that he is where he is today because of his good looks!
So funny
We love you Grandpa Talbot!

This one makes me laugh so hard. I love how Grandpa has his head hanging. He knew the boys were teasing
him.
I told Cam that if he smiled in this one we could take a break and jump on the trampoline.
Bribe = great smile
Look at these handsome boys...
These were just for fun too. Again, Cam only smiling so he can jump.
I had to post this one, I just love how Cam is giving corner eyes. He looks so mischievous.

1 comment:

Josh and Anna said...

Cute pictures! I love Cam's smile, you can totally tell he was just in it for the bribe:)