Monday, September 27, 2010

The Circus

We decided to take Cam to the circus! I was trying so hard to win tickets from a bunch of different blogs, but I never won. I never win anything.

I need to be like Anna. She wins everything. And I mean everything. Her list includes, but is not limited to...trips to Disneyland and every concert in the state of Utah. You love her and hate her. Mostly love though!

Scott was able to get a pretty good discount on tickets at work so we splurged and went. We were lucky enough to go with some great friends too. Thanks for coming Andy, Kim and Campbell!!

My camera did not work well in the arena. I was a bit disappointed. I was also having camera envy with the lady sitting in front of me that got some GREAT shots. I wanted her to friend me on facebook so she could tag me in her pictures. Didn't happen though.

Here is an elephant before the show started. He was painting and being precious.
Since I couldn't get good far away shots I let my camera take it easy and stuck with close ups.
Look how cute these boys are!

Pretty sure any function we go to, Cam has to have popcorn. It is his absolute favorite treat.

Campbell was digging it too.

Cam has not stopped talking about the circus since!  Every time he wakes up he asks about the elephants. Anyone that says Hi to him will hear a quick response, "See Elephants!!"
(He told a Walmart lady today about it.)
He loved the elephants, tigers and motorcycles. He has the vrooms and roars down pat.

By the way, those motorcycles in the big ball are just amazing! I was more anxious watching 7 of them driving in the ball than the 8 tigers surrounding the circus man.
Wow!

2 comments:

Josh and Anna said...

Thanks for the shout out Sara:) Would you be mad if I told you I did actually win tickets to the circus? (We went Saturday night)I'm glad Cam had a good time, next year if I win again I will send the tickets your way I promise!

Tracey said...

FUN!! That's even more fun that Cam got to hang out with Campbell:) How were the clowns?? FREAKY???? ;)