Growing up, my mom took us to the State Fair every year. I LOVED going. In my mind, nothing compares to the Michigan State Fair. I loved riding all the rides, especially the pirate ship at night. I loved all the ghetto people that would show up. I loved the creepy "carnys" that ran the rides. I loved, and still love, the elephant ears, definitely my favorite fair treat. I even loved all the stinky animals.
Utah State Fair?......Ehhh.
It was still fun though. I want to take Cam every year like I had the privilege to do. That means...USF will do!
Cam loved it. He loved all the animals and was so excited to touch them, but when it came down to actually touching them, he would only do it with the tips of his fingers. Getting that close was a bit more intimidating than he thought, but he did it all with a smile!
I was awful at taking pictures this year, but here are a couple that I got.
We took Cam on his first ride this time too. The Tilt-a-Whirl. He loved it! Seeing him laughing and smiling so big during this new experience was amazing. I am so glad we did it. He cried when the ride was over and begged to go on again.
"I want try again!!!"
Scott took him down the big yellow slide. Again, " I want try again!!!" as SOON as he reached the bottom.
This is how slow my camera works in the dark.
I swear there were at least 10 seconds between the time I pressed the button to the time my camera actually took the picture. So, instead of getting a shot of Scott and Cam on the slide, I got a crystal clear view of this guy! (That is not them in the background either. This guy walked right in front of them.)
1 comment:
LOVE the picture of the random guy:) Don't you hate that! Hello, can you not see me taking a picture here...:)
Hope you got some good deep fried food, I hear the twinkies are awesome!
Post a Comment