Last week Cameron and I were able to take advantage of $2 Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point, and boy am I glad we did! I am so sad I didn't go throughout the whole month of August during the promotion. I could just kick myself!!
Uncle B came with us and Lady met up a little later, right before Farm Country.
I was a little worried what Cam would think of the museum and the big dinosaurs they had in there, but he did well. He ran around with excitement the whole time, except for when I wanted him put his little foot next to T-Rex's giant foot and take a picture. That was out of the question. He was terrified!
We went to farm country after and looked at all the cute little animals. We fed a few of them and went on the wagon ride. I got sick of taking pictures by this time, so only got a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment