Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Elephant Parade

We were able to go to the elephant parade today at the gateway mall in preparation for the circus that is in town this weekend. Cam has been so excited to go and woke up this morning begging to leave.

It was raining on the drive over but stopped right when we got there and was nice the rest of the time. It was wonderful, besides the wind.

The police officers handed out signs, stickers and clown noses as we walked in the mall.
Cam loved it! The nose didn't stay on well though. Every time he smiled, his cheeks would pop it off!
Not sure why Cam liked the nose so much...they smelled gross inside.
Here is all of us waiting for the elephants to march down the street.
I had some of my favorite people with me.
Cam loved everything about this parade. He waved to everyone he saw.
This guy on the horse stopped right in front of us and said hi to him.
I think this was Cam's favorite part of the parade, besides the elephants.
The little ponies were so cute. They had another interesting creature too...I'm not sure what it was though. (Tracey? Kimberly? Do you guys know? The one with the big horns...)
This was Cam's face when he saw the elephants...
And waving goodbye to the police officers.
I think we waited on the street longer than the whole parade lasted, but we still had so much fun.
Cam was a little sad at the end. He was just getting started and then it was over!

3 comments:

jk.jorgensen said...

Cute picture's! I love the one with Cam wearing the nose. Landon and I had such a fun time yesterday. We need to do more stuff like this!!! P.S. Will you e-mail the group pic to me. I think that it is so cute. Now it's my turn to blog :)

Josh and Anna said...

We are going to the Circus on Saturday, this makes me WAY excited for it! Those little clown noses are adorable (even if they do stink!)

Tracey said...

Wahoo!! Good times all around. It was fun, and Alexis still can't stop talking about "the circus":)
As for the horned animal you were asking about...sorry dude, I have no idea what is was.

P.S. I'll probably steal some of the pictures you took, hopefully you don't care:)